CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 14, 2013

I felt something strange when I saw you were looking at your handphone and smile just as you see the text. I was wondering who was that? the one who was texting with you. since I didn't reply ur text, I really really wanted to talk to you as much as we had in our texts. but you know, I'm only a shy-awkward-cold-girl who don't want to be 1st who start. selfish, ryt? my friends also said that I'm a passive and sometimes I could be mm what we called a person who don't care about what happen to the people around her?
but that's me. I really wanna change. okay, but it doesn't mean I hate being me. I love being me. so much. but I think sometimes it makes me feel like I'm the most boring person in the world.
at last I wondered to myself, can I make you smile as you see a text from me? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen