CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 4, 2024

2024

I woke up today & realized something was off but it is the 4th day of 2024 already. I have a big plan this year, tho it will not going as I wish how it should be. maybe Allah has a better plan for me. okay let's break down it one by one I wish that I will held a wedding in an intimate event, just me and my husband and the whole family and closest friends. we will laugh, take thousand pictures, dance, sing those love songs until our throat is crying for help XD there will be delicious food, we'll eat until we got on food coma and after that we'll sitting by together, mama will tell my husb's fam about how clumsy I was, and his mama will do the same thing about him (LOL we'll be EVEN) although I wish I could see my dad in my wedding day, take a picture of our complete formation, but it is impossible. I'll still be happy bcs this is what he always wanted. I marry the best man I ever met after him. everything that makes my mom and dad happy, I'll do it. and after that day, we'll go off for a ten days vacation aka honeymoon. it doesn't have to be somewhere far away, or abroad, just beach or mountains, I'll be happy with that. we'll sit by the sea shore and see sunsets or chasing for sunrise. or we can go hiking or just sitting in the villa, in the middle of somewhere on the mountain. just enjoy our days off work hahaha. then we'll go back to P-town to continue our life, working our ass off to makes bread and butter. but this time we come together as two. a pair. a couple. till the rest of our life. the end

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen