CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 29, 2013

Brave Quotes

'Fate be changed, look inside. Mend the bond torn by pride.' 


Some say our destiny is tied to the land, as much a part of us as we are of it. Others say fate is woven together like a cloth, so that one's destiny intertwines with many others. It's the one thing we search for, or fight to change. Some never find it. But there are some who are led. -Merida
***
But every once in a while, there's a day when I don't have to be a princess. No lessons, no expectations. A day where anything can happen. A day when I can change my fate. -Merida
***
It's not just a story, Merida. Legends are lessons and they ring with truths. -Elinor
***
You've always been there for me. You've never given up on me. I just need you back. I want you back, mommy. I love you. -Merida
***
Some say fate is beyond our command, but I know better. Our destiny is within us. You just have to be brave enough to see it. -Merida

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen