CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Smurfs #quotes

There is a place. A place that knows no sadness, where even feeling blue is a happy thing. A place inhabited by little blue beings three apples high. It lies deep within an enchanted forest, hidden away beyond the medieval village. Most people believe this place is made up, only to be found in books or children's imagination. Well, we beg to differ.

***
How would I know what I'm asking for when I don't even know what I want?
***
Well, today we got lucky. But next time, who knows?
***
I won't ever give up. They're my family. And you never give up on family.
***
This is our blue moon. And if you don't stop for just a second to see that, you're gonna miss it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen