CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 3, 2013

"don't expect too much"

"don't expect too much"
I always put it in my mind. always remember it when hope starts to grow in me so I can warn my brain to tell my heart to stop expecting. cause the more you expect, the more you disappointed. the less you expect, the less you disappointed. experiences had taught me. 
when someone promised you something, put a half of your heart on it, and the rest to your brain to think. think again about how painful it will be if he doesn't make his promise. remember that: he's just a human. a human is a human. sometimes he can forget, ignore, busy, or anything that make he can't keep his promises. 
so? never expect too much if you don't wanna be disappointed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen