CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 20, 2014

4 Creative Ideas For Jewelry Storage

Like every girl, I have a collection of necklaces, bracelets and earrings of all kinds. The only problem is storing “all that” .. I tried the technique of boxes but everything is tangling and it takes so much time to choose between them for the right one I want to wear.
In addition, I’d like a quick overview of what I have to go faster in the morning to find the best accessory to match to my outfit of the day. Anyway I looked for some organizers and storage ideas and here are some Great ideas, often self-realization, to store your many jewels!

1 .  This one is the cutest one
Cheese-Grater-Jewelry-Organizer-500x666

2 . Tree branch Organiser 

DIY-branch_jewelry_holder


3 . Clothes Hanger Jewelry Organization

photo-5111

4 . Rake head jewelry holder

DIY-jewelry-organizer-using-a-rake

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen