CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Silly Questions Hijabi Girls Are Asked

Many hijabi girls, especially in western countries in which hijab is not well known, are being asked some silly yet funny questions about their hijab, from old, young or little kids. Most of them have shared their stories and the questions they have been asked, here are the ones I could find and I was asked myself.
-Do you wear that when you shower?

- Do you wear that because it’s cold?
- Do you wear that because you are married?
- Can you hear me? Cause your ears are covered
- Do you stick those pins in your head?

- Do certain colors represent a certain period in your life?
- Do you actually have hair?
- What color is your hair?
- Do you sleep with that on?

- Are you forced to wear it? What happens if you take it off? Are you ever allowed to take it off?
- Do you speak Islamic?
- I knew one Muslim girl she never wore the hijab so I’m pretty sure you don’t have to.
- The beauty of a woman is in her hair so why do u cover it?

LoL I bet you have been asked some of these and many more, don’t hesitate to share them with us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen