CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 15, 2011

The reason why I love rain

"Rain is amazing. I love rain. I don't care if I'm inside or outside. I love the feeling of rain falling on my face on a cloudy day. I love sitting inside, watching the rain trickle down my window, as I listen to my favorite music."


 The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. 

 
The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain.


I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain; What a wonderful feeling, I'm happy again.


With rain, a cup of tea, several romance novels, my earphone, and here I am. Enjoying the rain.


Cause rain washes the tears away. And I can cry and pretend that it's raindrops.


And..... It reminds me of something in the past..


#rainquotes

- You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That's a part of it.
Denzel Washington
- Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
Rabindranath Tagore
- And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.
Jerry Chin
- I can see clearly now, the rain is gone. I can see all obstacles in my way.
Johnny Nash
- Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.
Langston Hughes



"Rain is grace; rain is the sky condescending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life."

And I love rain ☺♥






0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen