CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 13, 2012

Quotes by @dailyteenwords

I'm going to smile here and make you think that I'm okay and I'm going to laugh so you don't see me cry.

The worst feeling is when you feel like you have no one in this world who cares about you anymore.

I'm proud and happy just the way I am, don't like me? I don't care.

Sometimes music speaks what I feel inside.

I am not even sure about my feelings anymore.

I wasted my childhood, wanted to grow up but now? I wanna be a little kid again.

Happy times, sad times come and go but the memories stay forever.

I don't care if we talk about nothing, I just want to talk to you, I don't care if we do nothing, I just wanna be with you.

I make mistakes, I know I'm not perfect, that's why I'm thankful for the true friends who stick by me knowing how I am.

I love being my self, it's enough, I don't need to be perfect to be happy.

Beauty is not in the size of clothes you wear or how you look, beauty is what size your heart is, just be yourself.

Beauty is not in the size of clothes you wear or how you look, beauty is what size your heart is, just be yourself.

Smiling but I'm close to tears, screaming but no one hears.

I overthink things, I underestimate people, I make mistakes, I regret some things I've done, I'm not perfect, I'm only human.

Life is like a PEN, you can cross out your past but you can't erase it.

Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be cause you only have one life and one chance to do it all.

Dear Heart, stop falling in love with people I can't get.

Sometimes I just want to get far far away from it all, I need a break from everything.

I act like all okay on the outside but deep inside, no one knows.

GOD is everywhere, God is always with us, He's there when no else is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen