CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 17, 2013

3 Things That Can Make Me Happy

Sometimes, I often think about these little things. why? hmm, just enjoy and keep read it!;)

- Hang out with my big family
because I love my big fam so much. and I feel happiest when I go out with them. I love talking to them and feel the warmth of my beloved people

- Get the highest score
'cause i think my hard-work has respected. and it can  be my motivation to get better scores and study more to reach my ambition. by showing the-highest-scored-test to my parents can make them a little proud of me;)

- Doing simple things
by doing simple things, such as entertain myself in simple ways, it can give me a little rest from my-busy-day-studying. it can refresh my mind from assignments, study, get up in the morning, etc. I don't need a long trip to other country/city to spend my holiday (but sometimes I do). I just want to do what I wanna do:)

at last, those are all the things that coloring my day;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen