CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Something To Learn

I think I'm gonna miss the stories that happened in 2012. I don't know why but this all goes too fast. I still remember in the beginning of 2012, I'm still a jhs student but now, Imma shs student. Changes that happened, happiness that I've had, problems that I've been through, dreams that I've reached.... Laughter, tears, pain, hope, faith. I met people and then they gone. However, someone's back when I thought he wouldn't. But still, he's gone for the second time. No problem, I'm used to it.
Yeah, we can't forget the past, but it doesn't mean we can't learn something from it. Go on and  live your new life. Don't ever regret your past, because one day, you'll realized how beautiful God's destiny is. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

komen